The FinnGoalie Intermediate Development Program will be an Intensive Atom/Novice/Beginner training program. The program will run for 6 sessions.
- The program includes 6 hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific training
- Sundays April/May BMO Centre
- May 23,30
- June 6, 13, 20,27
- 6 Hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific Training.
- This program is aimed at goaltenders who want to make massive strides in the off-season and train at an intense level.
- Areas we will cover on ice will include:
Angles & Depth
Active Hands Glove/Blocker Control
Behind Net Attack methods
Handling The Puck
Directing Traffic Tips and Deflections
Screens-Battle and desperation saves