2021 SUMMER WEEKLY SKILL SESSIONS
The FinnGoalie Summer Skill Sessions Development Program will be an Intensive Atom/Novice training program. The program will run for 6 sessions.
Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm (BMO Centre)
July 15,22, 29August 4,11,18
- Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm (BMO Centre)
- 6 hours of Goaltender Specific Dryland Training with a certified personal trainer (Mondays 6:00pm- 7pm @ Finngoalie Training & Equipment Centre, 9 Symonds RD. (Unit 2)
- This program is aimed at goaltenders who want to make massive strides in the off-season and train at an intense level.
- Areas we will cover on ice will include:
- Footwork, Footspeed
- Angles & Depth
- Stick Control
- Active Hands Glove/Blocker Control
- Behind Net Attack methods
- Handling The Puck
- Directing Traffic Tips and Deflections
- Screens-Battle and desperation saves